Step 1: Re-establish structural integrity, the foundation of health
Nerve and structural interference happens when nerves or tissues are interfered with causing the life energy, which flows through them, to be blocked. It can be produced through trauma such as an accident or fall, fractures, surgery, emotional stress etc.
If our tissues, muscles or fascial movements are restricted it can cause interferences with the electrical impulses moving through them. Pain and disease are not the initial cause, but are actually key indicators of nerve interference.
Re-establishing structural integrity is the foundation of health. 80% of all conditions improve when the structure of the body is properly re-established to allow a free flow of vital energy.
Step 2: Rebalance Electromagnetics
We live in an ocean of Electromagnetics. Our bodies have their own electromagnetic field much like a magnet has a north and south polarities. Every cell has north and south polarities that affect all functions of the cell. Our fields should be synchronized with the natural rhythms of the earth, moon and sun.
When the electromagnetic pollution from power lines, appliances, computers, tvs, microwaves, communication devices and even the electric clock by the bed beings to accumulate, our entire system becomes stressed to the point of exhaustion. Our vision declines, our cells no longer know how to build and repair the body properly, and illness can set in.
Step 3: Rebalance Nutrition
- Reset adrenals and the general adaptive syndrome
- Replenish nutrition for organs p, glands or systems weakness
- Reduce infective organisms in the body
- Replace enzymes and/or HCL to aid digestion, assimilation and elimination
- Restore proper bowel flora to optimize colon function
- Allergies and Sensitivities
Step 4: Reprogram the body for any Allergy or Sensitivity
Conventional estimates suggest that 35 million people in the US suffer from allergies of different kinds. As we remove the interferences to your health, reset your adrenal gland and correct your nutrition and digestion we correct allergies and sensitivities or they will keep triggering your immune system back into interference. This is a very significant stage of healing and cannot be ignored.
There are basically 3 causes of allergies:
- A substance in the environment such as dust, mold, pollen etc.
- Foods or food additives such as corn, milk and soy
- Metabolic by products (bodily fluids and tissues). Allergic reactions can mimic a wide range of diseases and disorders and lead to confused immune system responses and to killing off friendly protective bacteria in our GI tracts, which encourages infective organisms. Infective organisms are linked to leaky gut syndrome or excessive permeability of the GI tract, partly caused by damaged, leaky walls in the digestive tract that allow food particles into the blood stream. Food particle in the digestive tract are normal, but food particles in the blood stream re react to as foreign invaders.
Step 5: Re-evaluate Emotional Patterns and Remove Limiting Belief Systems
Emotion has been shown by the latest research to be a complex reaction between the body and mind. This results in chemical reactions in the brain and cells., which produces energy made of electrical and magnetic nerve signals. These energies or emotions literally have a frequency, which radiates outward from our energy field.
The mind is a field of energy made up of the brain, the body, and the entire energy field. These chemical and energy patterns are stored in the mind-body field and this is called emotional memory. Patterns of thought and behavior are caused by one's perception.
Perceptions and beliefs are represented by the stored configuration of memory held in an electromagnetic field we call our mind. Past experiences and perceptions of them control reflex emotional responses. These emotional reflexes can then be re-played and creat intervenes to normal functions in life and limit one's ability to perceive situations properly.
Step 6: Remove heavy metals and other toxins in the body
Toxic metals are widely used in industry, food processing and agriculture, and find their way into our air, food and water. Exposures to these toxins are blatantly obvious to us and are hard to pinpoint as a cause of illness. Some toxins are naturally occurring chemicals that our body has a hard time breaking down. When accumulated in our cells these toxins can cause mutation or death. These can be harmless in very small quantities but deadly in large amounts.
Researchers and experts in environmental medicine tells us that it is not a question of if our bodies are burdened with toxic overload but "how bad is it."
Common problems of toxicity includes: headaches, fatigue, general joint and muscle pain, skin disorders like rashes and eczema, and asthma and allergies. Many toxins are neurotoxins like mono sodium glutamate and mercury and affect our brain functions such as memory, quick thing and moods.